Sunday, May 10, 2009

Who Knoo?

That I might get a new vehicle?

That we’d have two straight weeks of rain in east Tennessee?

That the economy would start to improve?

That Chrysler would file for bankruptcy?

That I'd receive Victoria’s Secret mauve, lacey underwear for Mother’s Day?

That I'd receive a bottle of (immunity-boosting) food-grade H202 (hydrogen
peroxide) for Mother’s Day?

That I'd love sci-fi TV series "Moonlight" and its handsome starring vampire?

That I would be pet-sitting a 19-year-old adorable little dog?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this post. :) Very cute.

John Freeze said...

This was cute! Does this mean Lance has been retired from service?

Clara the Lady Wolf said...

Hi, John...
No Lance is still my pal. But he's old now with a lot of mileage, so it's time for another vehicle to step in...or, more correctly, "roll in" for when I have long distances to drive :)
Clara