Saturday, November 21, 2015

"Healing the Earth Family"

My newly-created program entitled "Healing The Earth Family" is ready to be up and running.  It is a free program (I'll bring a tip jar to help defray expenses) and is sort of my "statement of hope" for our world.  The hour-long program will soothe, challenge, and inspire and is presented with narrative, video, and one of my songs.  It's geared to adult groups, clubs, and organizations.  I've created some very relevant print handouts and I have a display loaded with really nice pictures.  The uplifting song is at the end of the main video and the program has a particularly nice closing mode.   Those of you who know me will remember my injury several years ago in a church shooting.  It took me a long time to heal and I still have some of the physical residuals, which serve to remind me to be grateful for the gift of life.  Current happenings, world-wide, are unpleasant reminders of what happens to the human spirit when spiritual bankruptcy and the lust for power take hold of people.

I think you'll like this program.  If your group (small, medium or large) is in or near Knoxville and you'd like to view and hear "Healing The Earth Family", please contact me at claralandau@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to witnessing one of these programs when you get a booking. Sounds like you have all your ducks in a row, and sounds like a very worthwhile presentation.

Clara the Lady Wolf said...

Thanks for the good words :) Once we get past the holiday and people return to their usual schedules, "Healing The Earth Family" will be there and ready for civic, community, neighborhood, environmental, social clubs and organizations!