Sunday, June 14, 2009

Month Modes –

No one commented on my end-of-May’s post about how each of the months on the calendar brings with it a mood, mode, feeling, theme of its own. I mentioned May being merry and June being sultry. I’d really like to know if other people ascribe moods to specific months. Here’s another one of mine: September – blissful. And another: March – energized. And another: April – tricky. Just think of the descriptive word that immediately comes to mind about a particular month!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, months do have moods! I'd attributed it to twenty years of doing window and case store displays, but there's more to it. Each month has its theme- or special feel.

Anonymous said...

June = STICKY -- you can tell I need a break from humidity - I might move to Minnesota! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Comment about STICKY from Angela - can get these posted using anonymous without many PC shenanigans.

Anonymous said...

I think of July coming up as hot like a fire cracker. Fourth of July perhaps? :)