Saturday, November 12, 2016

Updates !

Dear Readers.

I haven't posted to this blog since mid-September.  It wasn't for lack of things to say; rather, it was lack of time to say them. And some pesky joint inflammation issues that got in the way. And partly because my Facebook Artist's Page doesn't properly work despite my many efforts on its behalf. And because of my activity in writing thoughts and "comments" to post on Yahoo and Google news and political commentaries.  And very majorly because of my commitment to and enthusiasm about my new and what I believe will be my final music CD project! Therein reside the causes of my blogging lapse   :)

I dearly treasure every reader of my blogs; please check out my animal ministry blog and my healing the earth family blog and my personal website (links will be listed below).  And complete info about my new (and final) CD album is forthcoming. 

Also, I should mention that I am accepting a few new adult and teen piano students (enjoy learning note-reading, chords, ear training).  More than ever, Life Needs Music!  Thank you, as always.  Peace and Blessings ...
Clara  

Links to my other blogs and personal website:  http://animalministry.blogspot.com; http://healingtheearthfamily.blogspot.com; www.claralandau.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 2 CD album is full of songs that will inspire people, make them smile and make them reflect on lovely days gone by, and days to come as well. I highly recommend these 16 offerings that Clara shares with everyone. A must have !!

Clara the Lady Wolf said...


Thank you :)