Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Moderated Comments

I’ve very recently re-set my Blog so that comments will come to me to be moderated before being posted on the blog. Comments can still be submitted anonymously (or with your Google or other account) ... the only difference is there will be a bit of time elapsing (during which I’ll review incoming comments) before they are accepted on the site. A few days ago, an anonymous person posted a website address (nothing else) as a comment to my post about pet and human food safety, food imports, and government and industry ties. I quickly removed the potentially dangerous web address, to protect readers from clicking on a site that could possibly carry some kind of malware. Now that I am moderating incoming comments, I have the ability to prevent any questionable web URLs from reaching my readers. As always, I welcome my readers' comments.

No comments: