Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More About My Old Bike --

Yesterday, I bought a gel-padded seat cover for my bike. The seat, in its natural state, is harder than a brick and hurts after even five seconds. Regarding possible names for the bike, one person has suggested the name "Annie" and another person has seconded that choice. My neighbor’s dog’s name is Annie. She’s an adorable dog and loves to visit with me. Anyway, imagine the confusion in case I’d be outside calling my bike! Seriously, I love the name, but it doesn’t feel like the one for my bike. I'm not even sure of my bike's "gender". So I’m still taking suggestions. Names for my bike, please? I’ll try and get him/her to pose for a picture, to post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suggested names for bike:
Ellie, Ella (for Ella Fitzgerald), Edith (for Edith Piaf), Mireille (for Mireille Mathieu).

Or you could use Nimrod - HA - you said you wanted to laugh more - This is what Winona Ryder called her fellow taxi drivers in the movie Sidewalk Stories - just kidding.
Angela

Anonymous said...

How about the good old fashioned, tried and true name of Zelda? It is not too cute, but somewhat dignified.....