Monday, July 28, 2008

Spirit Of Life

Dear Readers,
The chronicles of two happenings during the past week -- one that was disturbing and the other which occurred yesterday, horrific and life-altering -- beg to be told on my blog. And they will be told. But, for the moment, I must wait. As soon as the time is prudent and it feels appropriate, I will write about them on this blog.

In the meantime, I want to express my heartfelt love for my fellow congregants at TVUUC, my deepest condolences to the families of the fatally wounded; my prayers for all who were injured, all who survived, the beautiful children, and for all of us who witnessed and were touched forever by yesterday's tragic events. Spirit Of Life, come unto me ... and you.

Clara

2 comments:

lovable liberal said...

My heart goes out to you, Clara. Even if you're not physically hurt, I'm sure you'll need to heal emotionally from something so horrible I can feel it a thousand miles away.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are okay. Let me know if there is anything I can do.